SIDEBAR
E
B
A
R
Movin’ on down!
August 5th, 2006 by Anna

I definitely feel like I’m back on track now. I think I’ve got my head “in the game” as my daughter would say. I’m eating right and when I don’t, I at least don’t blow the day (or week, or month as it had been there for awhile). I’m not feeling deprived – though I do whine. I’m getting excercise in at least three times a week and not letting myself have excuses not to. My attitude regarding my appearance is improving. I don’t like who I see in the mirror yet, but I’m definitely seeing positive body changes.

I’m not putting so much pressure on myself to do too many things at once. I decided against the gym for now. I have a new principal at my school and a LOT of changes in my department so who knows what my “free” time will be like. It was actually very relieving to when I decided finally against the gym for now. I have too much on my plate – no pun intended.

So not an exciting post, but wanted to check in.

7 Responses
  • Jennifer from Texas writes:
    August 5th, 20068:59 pmat

Hi Anna ~ I am getting back on track myself after having my 4th precious little one. He will be a year old next weeK! I am 37, 5’5″ and my starting weight was 171. OY! As of today I am down 6 pounds. My goal is 140. Enough info. about me…anyway I just wanted to say “thank you” for sharing your tools with all of us. I LOVE the Weight Loss Progress Chart! It really motivates me and each week I try to beat my old weight. It keeps me focused. I tell everyone about it and they love it too! I am a low carb girl…I am not scary strict, but it has been really working for me. I enjoy checking out your blog from time to time…plus I like the random quotes. Remember…we can do all things through Christ who strengthen us! So here’s to reaching our goals!

• Gobie writes:
    August 5th, 200610:06 pmat

It’s a good feeling when you’re “in the zone”! I think I’m there as well. I actually ate a quiznos sub and a wendy’s jr frosty guilt free this week as well … I earned them with a hour and twenty-five minute bike ride! Activity points are a good thing!

• Anna writes:
    August 5th, 200610:15 pmat

Do you have the points for all of the Quizno’s subs? I only know the sierra smoked turkey…

• Anna writes:
    August 6th, 200611:56 amat

Jennifer, great job at the 6 pounds! Whoo hoo! I’m glad you like the chart. I use it, too. 😛 I’m glad low carb works for you. I just love my bread products too much. Yesterday’s food journal said “pizza” but really it was my kids’ crusts only. Doh! Keep checking in on me! I need everyone to help keep me accountable! And I love to hear how everyone else is doing, too!

• Gobie writes:
    August 6th, 20063:32 pmat

I have only been able to find a couple of websites with Quiznos nutritional info:

and

Both links seem to have the same information on them. I’m just glad my hometown also has a Subway ’cause Quiznos doesn’t seem to be very good for you!

• Andrea writes:
    August 8th, 200610:32 amat

Hi Anna,
    I have been reading your posts for a while now, thought I would comment, finally. (The “get your head in the game” quote reminds me of my 13 year old daughter’s favorite movie, High School Musical) I have been on WW since the end of February with 105 pounds to lose. I was seriously considering bariatric surgery, but was declined because I am too healthy. I came to WW daring it to work and it has! I am 32 pounds down now. I really appreciate your excel charts, the visual impact is very motivating. Thank you for sharing these! Have a good week and I hope to check in more often.

• Anna writes:
    August 8th, 200612:42 pmat

Andrea, High School Musical is EXACTLY where my daughter gets that phrase. :)

Congrats on the 32 pounds! You don’t need no stinkin’ surgery! Yay you!

»  Substance:WordPress   »  Style:Ahren Ahimsa